$15/hour – Rehearsals or Community classes
$25/hour – Performances, Shows, Private Events
Full Day (8hrs) Rental Rate may be negotiable.
Guidelines For Use
- Serving food and drink requires approval.
- No alcohol is permitted in The Centre.
- Please do not attach anything to the walls.
- Ensure lights and heating are turned off.
- Return keys promptly.
- Floors and risers should be swept clean at the end of your rental.
- Trash and recycling removed from back room and restroom and taken off site.
- You may use the back room refrigerator and serving equipment but you must ensure that any dishes are cleaned and the refrigerator is emptied at the end of your rental.
- It is the renter’s responsibility to move chairs and risers. Please return the room to how you found it unless otherwise specified. If you need assistance moving these – we might be able to provide someone to help for an additional fee.
All vehicles must be parked in the lot next to The Centre, no roadside parking is available. This is out of consideration for our neighbours.
If you expect more than 30 vehicles you will need to hire a parking attendant to ensure the cars are adequately parked.
Please encourage your guests to carpool!
We ask that as soon as you know you will not be using the space to please contact us and let us know. Your deposit will be returned in full.
50% of the rental fee is due to confirm booking. We will accept cash or cheque. Cheques can be made out to: Rebecca Holbrook.